Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yashu... Yashu !!


Traffic Police in Bangalore - During non busy hours, You will never find them until you break some rule. They will always be present in least expected places - hiding, waiting, ready to hunt their prey.

I was in a bit hurry & stuck in a traffic signal. There was no free left, but I took my chance. Caught!

It was no constable, but a happily smiling Sub-Inspector. He verfied all the docs and said,

" Didn't you see No Free Left sign? "

" Sir, I was in a bit hurry and didn't notice the sign "

" No excuse. 100 Rs please "

" I dont have 100 Rs, I have 50 Rs only "

" Pay 100Rs or Leave your vehicle here "

" Sorry Sir, I wont repeat this mistake again. Please let me go "

" No. No excuse. Pay 100 Rs and they you can "

" I have only 50 Rs "

" Ok, Give. But dont repeat this mistake again "

Now comes the best part - I pulled out a 100 rupee bill and said - 

" Sir! Change please "

I did succeed in convincing him that the remaining 50 bucks were required for petrol !!

- As narrated by Yashu. 

------------------------

- USiRa